Friday, June 25, 2010

MY PASSIONS

hi friends, before knowing my passions...

The persons who inspired me, to follow the passions of their mark..

Purpose is knowing what you want and doing it because it expresses who you really are. Mahatma Gandhi ji, Swami Vivekananda, Mother Theresa (when she was alive). They’re “on purpose.” They’re living the life they were born to live. It’s hard to imagine them doing anything else. They don’t need goals to motivate themselves. They’d do it anyway. And if they do set goals, it’s just to keep score.

I’ve spent a lot of time studying highly effective people through my organization (Er.Sujit Lalwani ji, Dr. Surendra ji,Rohit Hulmani ji, including graduates of my various seminars, and I find four threads that run through all of their conversations:


Passion: They love what they do. If they weren’t making so much money, they’d be tempted to do it for free.

Values: Their daily activities are extremely important to them.

Talent: They’re good at what they do. Call it talent or ability, they’ve got what it takes to be one of the best.

Destiny: They have a sense that they are doing what they were born to do. They are making their own unique contribution. It’s almost a spiritual thing. They’re following their intuition and feel they are fulfilling their destiny.

I came to know that the person is said to be Extraordinary. My leaders use to tell to become extraordinary, just keep "Extra" before ordinary..
These four things(passion, values, talent, destiny) might add That 'extra'.

No comments:

Post a Comment